This is a delightful soup with amazing aroma and yummy taste.
It is a good treat for you and your family. If you like shrimp boil, you should check out this recipe.
Instant Pot Low Country Shrimp Boil Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 3 lb small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb kielbasa sliced
- 4 corn silk removed, husk and halved
- 1/4 cup seafood seasoning
- 3 lb shrimps
- Add kielbasa and potatoes in the instant pot.
- Fill half of the instant pot with water.
- Add in seasoning and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in corns and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Further add in shrimps and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the shrimps and serve.
- You can sprinkle with any seasoning you want.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks