Liver pate is so delicious and tasty recipe can fulfil your appetite at dinner or lunch timings.
Instant Pot Liver Pate with Madeira Wine Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Servings: 2 cups
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 large sweet onion diced small
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 5 cup chicken’s livers
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp Madeira wine
- Add butter to the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken livers and cook for 3 minutes or until light brown.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Stir in thyme, sage, kosher salt, pepper and Madeira wine.
- Transfer to food processor until mixture is finely chopped but not pureed.
- Scrape Pate and refrigerate overnight and serve with baguette slices.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks