This is an excellent desert made by pouring the cake mixture over hard biscotti and butter mixed bottom with grated hazelnut chocolate topping
Instant Pot Limoncello Ricotta Cheesecake Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 hazelnut chocolate bar
- 80 g sugar
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 225 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 125 g biscotti
- 2 eggs
- 170 g ricotta cheese
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add 2 cups of water.
- Take a jar and rub softened butter around the edges.
- Crush the biscotti well and add melted butter in it, blend them well.
- Put the biscotti mixture in the jar and press, refrigerate until it becomes solid.
- Mix cream cheese, ricotta and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Now one by one add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- Now add the beaten eggs and make a consistent batter.
- Pour the batter over the biscotti crumb, tightly cover it with foil and place it on trivet.
- Cook on manual “High” for 15-20 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Garnish with peeled chocolate hazelnut and cool before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.