Lime juice, chilies and beef briskets come together with lots of flavor in this recipe.
Instant Pot Lime Chili Beef Briskets Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pound beef briskets
- 8 green chilies chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cup beef broth homemade
- Season the beef briskets with lime juice and salt.
- Put the homemade chicken broth, green chilies and seasoned beef in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.