This instant pot lentil risotto is creamy, savory and delicious. It has amazing taste and it gives you pleasure while having it.
- 1 cup lentils soaked overnight
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- 50 ml white wine
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil and heat it for a while.
- Add parsley, celery and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add rice, garlic and mix well. Sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add lentils, wine and stock in the pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.