One of the healthiest and tasty fish for your dinner table… The addition of rosemary and lemon with feta, garlic and seasoning gives a zesty and aromatic punch to the salmon.
Instant Pot Lemony Salmon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 slices lemon
- In a large bowl, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, feta, oregano, salt and black pepper and beat until well co combined.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1½ cups of water in Instant Pot.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of trivet in a single layer and top with dressing. Arrange1 rosemary sprig and 1 lemon slice over each fillet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.