One of the absolute delicious dish of pork… Instant Pot cooking helps to infuse the flavors of pork very nicely.
Instant Pot Lemony Pork Sirloin Roast Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 31 minutes
Total Time: 56 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lb pork sirloin tip roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, add the garlic, rosemary, chili powder, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Add the pork and coat with garlic mixture generously.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the pork and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until browned completely.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer roast onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desires sized slices and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks