One of the absolute delicious dish of pork… Instant Pot cooking helps to infuse the flavors of pork very nicely.
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lb pork sirloin tip roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, add the garlic, rosemary, chili powder, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Add the pork and coat with garlic mixture generously.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the pork and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until browned completely.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and carefully do a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer roast onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desires sized slices and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.