Instant Pot Lemony Mussels
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound mussels cleaned and de-bearded
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the broth, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Place the mussels in steamer trivet and arrange the trivet in Instant Pot.
Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “Low Pressure” for about 1 minute.
- Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Remove the lid and transfer the mussels in serving bowl and top with the cooking liquid from the pot.
- Top with sour cream and serve hot.