Try this Asian style creamy, aromatic and delicious chicken and bell pepper curry for your dinner! Surely you will love to make this easy to prepare curry again and again.
Instant Pot Lemongrass Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 thick lemongrass stalk papery outer skins and rough bottom removed, trimmed to the bottom 5-inch
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 10(4 ounce) skinless chicken drumsticks
- Salt and ground black pepper as required
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a food processor, add the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and fish sauce and pulse until a smooth sauce forms.
- Sprinkle the chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper evenly.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and place the drumsticks, followed by the sauce.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the lime juice.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.