Try this Asian style creamy, aromatic and delicious chicken and bell pepper curry for your dinner! Surely you will love to make this easy to prepare curry again and again.
- 1 thick lemongrass stalk papery outer skins and rough bottom removed, trimmed to the bottom 5-inch
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 10(4 ounce) skinless chicken drumsticks
- Salt and ground black pepper as required
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a food processor, add the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and fish sauce and pulse until a smooth sauce forms.
- Sprinkle the chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper evenly.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and place the drumsticks, followed by the sauce.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and mix in the lime juice.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.