Instant Pot Lemon Risotto
- 1 bunch asparagus sliced thin
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup leek
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 bunch chives sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes more to taste
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice more to taste
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add asparagus, broccoli, and peas to the baking sheet.
2) Coat with oil, salt, and pepper, toss well. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and set aside.
4) Add oil onions, leeks and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add rice and stir for 1-2 minutes to toast.
6) Add vegetable stock, butter, and thyme.
7) Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 7 minutes.
8) Select the “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
9) Add spinach, chives, roasted veggies, and spices to the rice and cook for 2 minutes more.
10) Top with lemon zest and additional chives.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!