This is a zesty, yet tasty, pork recipe using lemon zest and lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp lemon zest freshly grated
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pound pork shoulder roast boneless
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix together spices, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the ghee and pork shoulder roast in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.