If you have a craving for seafood you should try this recipe. It has this amazing taste and aroma.
Check out this Salmon and rice recipe for more.
Instant Pot Lemon Dill Salmon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, sprinkle salmon with dill, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the trivet in it.
- Put the fillets on the trivet and squeeze lemon juice on it.
- Close the lid and press the “Steam” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the fillets.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks