If you have a craving for seafood you should try this recipe. It has this amazing taste and aroma.
Check out this Salmon and rice recipe for more.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, sprinkle salmon with dill, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the trivet in it.
- Put the fillets on the trivet and squeeze lemon juice on it.
- Close the lid and press the “Steam” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the fillets.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.