Fresh and perfect for your dinners, this chicken is easy to make. Just prepare a sauce made from olive oil, lemon, garlic and fresh herbs and pour it over chicken in the Instant Pot . So easy and quick to do that you can enjoy the rest of your evenings.
Serve this dish on jasmine rice with steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
If you like the recipe, you gonna like this Instant Pot lemon garlic chicken as well :]
The Instant Pot chicken vindaloo can be a great option too.
- 6 large chicken drumsticks boneless, skinless,diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tso garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- Add all the ingredients except cornstarch in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Prepare cornstarch slurry by mixing cornstarch and water and add it in the instant pot.
- Select “Sauté” and simmer until the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve hot.