It is a very healthy breakfast containing blueberries and steel cut oats. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is quite delicious.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries fresh and frozen
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- salt to taste
- Add melted butter and oats in the inner pot of instant pot. Mix well.
- Add all the other ingredients in the inner pot except nuts.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and dish out the oatmeal.
- Garnish with maple syrup, blueberries, sliced almonds and a splash of milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.