Instant Pot Lamb Spinach Plate
- 5 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 4 cup boneless lamb meat boiled and shredded
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar-free tomato puree
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup homemade vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Add the onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
Add spinach and cook for about 2 minutes.
Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 9 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
Remove the lid and serve warm.