A savory lamb curry with exotic aroma of Indian spices will make you crave for it.
Many health benefits from the Turmeric, the ghee and the garlic cloves. Great dish for a family dinner.
- 2 lb lamb meat cubed
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium zucchinis diced
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take a bowl and marinate meat by adding lime juice, ginger, coconut milk, salt, pepper and meat.
- Let it refrigerate overnight.
- Add marinate, ghee, carrots, tomatoes, onions, turmeric powder and garam masala in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 15 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and select sauté.
- Add zucchini and let it sauté for 6 minutes.
- Dish out and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.