Kielbasa is a tasty sausage which is used here with juicy coconut milk gravy. Corn kernels give a nice crunch to this blend.
Instant Pot Kielbasa in Coconut Milk Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4 massive carrots peeled and diced
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 2 cups fish broth
- 1 cup chilly water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup thawed corn kernels
- salt and pepepr to season
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add all the ingredient except corn and coconut milk to its cooking pot.
- Secure the lid and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Stir in coconut milk and corn.
- Select “Sauté” function and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks