This is a very delicious and mouthwatering Mexican dish for lunch menu that can be filled in the tacos and burritos.
If you are into tacos, check out this Instant Pot chicken fajitas recipe.
Instant Pot Kidney Beans Filling for Tacos & Burritos Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 5 g kidney beans soaked overnight
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Put the oil, garlic and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add salt and all the spices.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add tomatoes, carrot, kidney beans and water.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 25 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and stir in salt and sugar.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender and blend to a coarse paste.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.