Instant Pot Kidney Beans Curry
- 1 cup dried red kidney beans soaked for overnight and drained
- 1/4 cup split chickpeas soaked for overnight and drained
- 4 cup water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 large tomato chopped finely
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 3 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1½ tsp ground coriander
- 1½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
Put the olive oil, garlic, ginger and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Sauté for 3 minutes and add ground coriander, ground turmeric, ground cumin, red chilli powder and salt.
Sauté for 3 minutes and add water, tomatoes, beans and split chickpeas.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 18 minutes.
Release the pressure naturally and garnish with fresh cilantro.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks :)