This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the
power of its taste.
Instant Pot Kidney Bean with Veggies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup kidney beans soaked overnight
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the olive oil, garlic and onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for3 minutes and add red pepper flakes, oregano, fresh basil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add tomatoes, carrots, water and kidney beans.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks