Basa is a tasty fish. It takes less time to cook it in instant pot. You can serve it with veggies and enjoy it.
- 2 fillets cat fish/basa
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp red chili paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Roast all the spices and ground them to form powder.
- Add spices, garlic paste, lime juice, ghee, curd and coriander to the ground mixture of spices.
- Marinate fish fillets with this mixture.
- Place the fillets on the trivet and place it inside the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Steam at low pressure and cook for 6 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.