Basa is a tasty fish. It takes less time to cook it in instant pot. You can serve it with veggies and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Khud Style Basa Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- 2 fillets cat fish/basa
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp red chili paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Roast all the spices and ground them to form powder.
- Add spices, garlic paste, lime juice, ghee, curd and coriander to the ground mixture of spices.
- Marinate fish fillets with this mixture.
- Place the fillets on the trivet and place it inside the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Steam at low pressure and cook for 6 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.