This kerala fried prawns is a great option if you are craving for seafood. They are energetic and delightful in taste. It gives you a great pleasure while having them.
Instant Pot Kerala Fried Prawns Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 46 minutes
- 1 lb prawns
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 8 curry leaves
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp red chili chopped
- Turn the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add prawns, spices and water in it and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, coconut oil, salt, turmeric, red chili powder and pepper in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.