Glazed with soy, wine and maple syrup this salmon recipe taste unique due to a nice addition of Kaffir lime and galangial.
Instant Pot Kaffir Lime & Galangal Flavour Glazed Salmon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/8 cup kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 inch young galangal minced
- Rinse the salmon and pat them dry with paper towel.
- Place the salmon fillets in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the fish.
- Lock the lid and cook on “Manual” function for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure completely then remove the lid.
- Transfer the fish to the serving plate.
- Cook the remaining sauce on “Sauté” function until it thickens.
- Pour this sauce over the fish and serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.