These are simply the easiest and beef briskets which you would want to make extra, so
that you can have the leftovers too.
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Lowry’s seasoned salt
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pound pork brisket flat cut
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- Mix together celery salt, garlic salt and Lowry’s seasoned salt in a bowl.
- Coat the briskets well in the salt mixture and add liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put the marinated briskets, barbecue sauce and water in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
- Carefully release the pressure naturally and dish out in a platter.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.