These are simply the easiest and beef briskets which you would want to make extra, so
that you can have the leftovers too.
Instant Pot Juicy Pork Briskets Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp Lowry’s seasoned salt
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pound pork brisket flat cut
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- Mix together celery salt, garlic salt and Lowry’s seasoned salt in a bowl.
- Coat the briskets well in the salt mixture and add liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put the marinated briskets, barbecue sauce and water in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
- Carefully release the pressure naturally and dish out in a platter.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks