This dish combines Japanese vegetables with noodles and tastes delicious and nutritious.
Instant Pot Japanese Vegetable Udon Noodle Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. Japanese udon noodle cooked
- 2 cup vegetables diced (celery, bamboo shoots, peppers, mushrooms etc.)
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 carrots diced
- 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar soy sauce
- 8 oz. Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Beans sprouts and green onions for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add rice wine vinegar, rice vinegar soy sauce, chicken stock and red chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked udon noodles.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and bean sprouts.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks