This is the high protein fuel to your body after a night diet which is very healthy and tasty.
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 small jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 scallions chopped
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add tomatoes and jalapenos and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat until light. Combine with remaining ingredients except scallions and mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture to instant pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in scallions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 6-7 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.