This is a great combination of chive plant and eggs together to throw an energetic start to your day.
It’s another version of the easy scrambled eggs I made before.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs beaten lightly
- 2 ounce goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped finely
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat until light. Combine with remaining ingredients and mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture to instant pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Open the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.