Instant Pot Jalapeño Chives Scramble
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs beaten lightly
- 2 ounce goat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped finely
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
In a bowl, add eggs and beat until light. Combine with remaining ingredients and mixed well.
Transfer the mixture to instant pot and cook for 2 minutes.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Open the lid and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!