This soup is a perfect combination of vegetables and chicken, boost up your system and provides energy.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 16 oz fresh spinach
- 7 oz chickpeas drained
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/2 cup pearl barley
- 1 cup rooster broth
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to season
- Add oil into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add barley and cook for a minute.
- Add all the other remaining ingredients.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Remove the chicken, shred it into pieces and return it back to the soup.
- Select “Sauté” at Instant pot and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.