Instant Pot Italian Sausage & Peppers in Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lb Italian sausage (chicken)
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1(28.0z) can Italian sauce
- 1/2 lb penne pasta
- 1(16.oz) can marinara pasta sauce
- 1½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Heat oil and add sausage meat after removing it from the casing.
Stir cook until brown.
Remove excess fats and stir in all the remaining ingredients except cheese.
Sauté for 3 minutes then secure the lid.
Cook on “Manual” function for 10 minutes at high pressure.
Release the steam through quick pressure release. Remove the lid.
Garnish with cheese then serve.