This dish is prepared with Italian rooster cooked with pasta and marinara sauce.
Instant Pot Italian Rooster and Pasta with Marinara Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken chopped
- 1 pound pasta cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 16 oz. tomatoes diced in their juices
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Put olive oil, and chicken in the instant pot and cooked till browned and tendered.
- Remove the chicken and add oil, onions, garlic and bell peppers in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Put cooked hen, vinegar, cooked pasta and the rest ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks