This dish is prepared with Italian rooster cooked with pasta and hoisin sauce.
Instant Pot Italian Rooster and Pasta with Hoisin Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken chopped
- 1 pound pasta cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 16 oz. tomatoes diced in their juices
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- Put olive oil, and chicken in the instant pot and cooked till browned and tendered.
- Remove the chicken and add oil, onions, garlic and bell peppers in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Put cooked hen, vinegar, cooked pasta and the rest ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.