This beef sausage recipe is rich with shitake mushrooms and butter rice. Every bit is full of protein and carbs.
Instant Pot Italian Beef Sausage with Shitake Mushrooms & Herb Butter Rice Print Pin Rate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef sausages chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1(16.oz) can diced tomatoes in their juices
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp herb buttered rice
- salt and pepper to season
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and sausages to its cooking pot. Sauté until brown.
- Remove the sausage from the pot and set them aside.
- Add onions, mushrooms, garlic and bell peppers to the Instant Pot.
- Sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes then add vinegar.
- Mix well and return the sausages to the pot along with all the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” function for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure completely then remove the lid.
- Serve with butter herb rice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.