Irish oatmeal is famous for its rich and creamy flavor along with loads of dried berries and raisins.
And the best part? The cooking time is only 5 minutes :]
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup toasted steel cut oats
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp golden raisins
- 1 tbso snipped dried apricots
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp chopped mix nuts
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes with high pressure.
- Add all the ingredients to its cooking pot.
- Seal the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release and mix well.
- Serve with mixed nuts and raisins on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.