It is a tasty fusion of fruits and is very healthy. Serve it to your guests and they will definitely love it.
- 2 cups mango chopped
- 4 inch knob of ginger peeled
- 2 cups peaches chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 apples chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves
- Place fruits in a steamer basket and put it in an instant pot.
- Add 4-5 cups of water in the instant pot.
- Cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Remove the steamer basket and keep aside to cool.
- Pour the fused water into a jug and refrigerate.
- Serve when chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.