Flavorful beef served with amazing sauce made with Indian spices gives amazing aroma and taste. It is a fancy dish you can make at different occasions.
- 2 lb beef chuck roast boneless
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 dried red chilies broken
- 2 whole black peppercorns
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Turn on the instant pot and add the oil. Then select sauté.
- Add chuck roast, green chilies, garlic, ginger, whole spices, spices and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add water, ketchup, tomato puree and tomatoes in the pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 15 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.