It is a very tasty drink containing all the essential nutrients.
It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a perfect treat for milk lovers.
If you like the recipe, try this Instant Pot Sweet Punjabi Lassi.
- 12 cups milk
- 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cups cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 4 green cardamom
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg freshly grated
- Add pistachios, cashew nuts and almonds in a blender and blend into a powder form.
- Meanwhile, mix dry ginger powder, nutmeg and saffron in a bowl.
- Then, in the inner pot of Instant pot, add both the mixtures and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 14 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the milk and refrigerate before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.