It is a very tasty drink containing all the essential nutrients. It is easy-to-make in instant pot and is a perfect treat for milk lovers.
Indian Masala Milk Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 12 cups milk
- 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cups cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 4 green cardamom
- 1 tsp saffron
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg freshly grated
- Add pistachios, cashew nuts and almonds in a blender and blend into a powder form.
- Meanwhile, mix dry ginger powder, nutmeg and saffron in a bowl.
- Then, in the inner pot of Instant pot, add both the mixtures and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 14 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the milk and refrigerate before serving.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1081 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks