This Indian Malai Mutton Curry is one of the best Instant Pot ketogenic recipes!
This dish containing 5% carbohydrates and is very healthy. It has an exquisite taste and savory aroma.
- 1 lb mutton
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 2 large onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp fresh garlic grated
- 6 plum tomatoes pureed
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp fenugreek leaves dried
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Put oil and fenugreek leaves in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- After 30 seconds, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili in the Instant pot.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add chopped tomatoes and spices.
- Then, sauté for 2 minutes and add mutton and sugar.
- Sauté for 2 more minutes and add water.
- Press “Cancel” and close the lid.
- Now, press the “Manual” button and cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure manually through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Dish out and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 422kcal Carbohydrates: 17g Protein: 5g Fat: 40g Saturated Fat: 31g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 38mg Sodium: 213mg Potassium: 747mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Vitamin A: 2340IU Vitamin C: 18mg Calcium: 51mg Iron: 5mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.