Here I’m making a very refreshing drink which full in taste and can surly refresh your day!
It is really easy-to-make in Instant pot and a perfect treat for everyone in summers.
Instant Pot Indian Lemonade/ Shikanji Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder roasted
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 4 cups water
- salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients in the inner pot of Instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 8 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Pour in serving glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve when chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.