This pressure cooker Lauki recipe is very delicious dish containing taste of fresh bottle gourd.
It is really easy-to-make in the Instant pot and is a treat for a vegetable lovers.
Instant Pot Lauki / Bottle Gourd Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
- 2 bottle gourd or lauki cut into small about ½ inch pieces
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 large tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Add oil in the inner pot of Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Now, add onions and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Put tomatoes, dry mango powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt in the instant pot.
- Add lauki pieces and mix well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on HIGH pressure and press the “Cancel” button.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks