This curry is easy and delicious. It has aromatic spices which warms you up to inside out. Yet it is very healthy for us.
Instant Pot Indian Ground Mushroom Beef Curry with Kale & Peas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 3 minutes
- 2 lb ground beef
- 48 ounce crimini mushrooms whole
- 16 ounce crimini mushrooms sliced
- 32 ounce button mushrooms
- mushrooms ground
- 8 tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 bunch kales finely sliced
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp honey to taste
- 1 lemon
- 20 ounce frozen peas
- 16 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 onions chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 tsp garam masala
- 4 tsp salt to taste
- 3 tbsp mustard seeds
- 3 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch fenugreek dried
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, whole spices and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add green chili, mushrooms, onions, garlic, ginger, tomato paste and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add spices and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add kale, beef, Greek yogurt and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Add honey, lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks