This curry is easy and delicious. It has aromatic spices makes you crave for it. When ginger is added, its taste is enhanced.
Instant Pot Indian Ginger Mutton Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 lb mutton
- 4 lemons
- 4 onions chopped
- 2 cups oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 20 green chilies
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add green chilies, ginger garlic paste, onions and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add spices, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mutton and again sauté for 2 minutes.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- At last, stir in lemon juice and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks