This curry is easy and delicious. It has aromatic spices makes you crave for it. When ginger is added, its taste is enhanced.
- 2 lb mutton
- 4 lemons
- 4 onions chopped
- 2 cups oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 20 green chilies
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add green chilies, ginger garlic paste, onions and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add spices, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mutton and again sauté for 2 minutes.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- At last, stir in lemon juice and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.