This eggs tofu is another simple, quick yet another tasty appetizer to have. You can have it with dip or sauce of your own choice.
Instant Pot Indian Eggs Tofu Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 4 eggs whisked
- 1 block tofu firm pressed
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, garlic and ginger powder, onions and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add water, spices and tofu in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Break the eggs in the pot.
- Select sauté, sauté for 3 minutes and stir well.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.