This is a very tasty Indian dish containing all the ingredients that enhance taste and is preferred for main course in many regions.
Instant Pot Indian Beef Koftas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 4 tbsp ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Take a large bowl; add ginger, garlic, oil, egg yolk, cornstarch and spices. Stir well.
- Add beef and blend thoroughly. Divide into 16 portions and shape each into ball.
- Put them in the inner pot of Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Press the “Cancel” button and close the lid of Instant pot.
- Then, press the “Manual” button and cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks