This is a very tasty Indian dish containing all the ingredients that enhance taste and is preferred for main course in many regions.
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 4 tbsp ginger minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Take a large bowl; add ginger, garlic, oil, egg yolk, cornstarch and spices. Stir well.
- Add beef and blend thoroughly. Divide into 16 portions and shape each into ball.
- Put them in the inner pot of Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Press the “Cancel” button and close the lid of Instant pot.
- Then, press the “Manual” button and cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Dish out and serve.
Calories: 325kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 34g Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 12g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 159mg Sodium: 492mg Potassium: 568mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 87IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 28mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.