Instant Pot Incredible Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, soy sauce, and Erythritol and lemon juice.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
Add arrowroot starch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of basil.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!