Incredible and very tasty dish for fulfilling your dinner diet. Rich in protein and can be served with white rice and steamed vegetables.
Can be useful for an easy holiday meal, just remember to double up the quantities.
If you want to diversify, you can try out this great recipe from The Delicious Spoon.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, soy sauce, and Erythritol and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Add arrowroot starch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of basil.