This Instant Pot chicken thighs recipe is an incredible and very tasty dish for fulfilling your dinner diet.
Can be useful for an easy Thanksgiving meal , just remember to double up the quantities. No need to change the cooking time.
If you want to diversify, you can try out this Instant Pot lemon garlic chicken.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, soy sauce, and Erythritol and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Add arrowroot starch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of basil.