This Instant Pot chicken thighs recipe is an incredible and very tasty dish for fulfilling your dinner diet.
Can be useful for an easy Thanksgiving meal, just remember to double up the quantities. No need to change the cooking time.
What if I only have chicken legs?
In this case, I would recommend you to make this delicious Instant Pot Chicken Leg Quarters.
Instant Pot Incredible Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and sprinkle thighs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in tomato sauce, soy sauce, and Erythritol and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in water.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Add arrowroot starch mixture, stirring continuously. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot with the garnishing of basil.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂