Boba tea is a popular tea across the world. It looks so cute and tastes amazing. Ou can serve it at different parties and enjoy it.
- 1 cup large Boba
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups strong brewed tea
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add water, sugar and boba pearls in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and let it cool about for 20 minutes.
- Mix tea, sugar, milk, ice cubes and shake to let it chill.
- Divide boba in the glasses, cover with tea, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.