Boba tea is a popular tea across the world. It looks so cute and tastes amazing. Ou can serve it at different parties and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Iced Boba Tea Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup large Boba
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups strong brewed tea
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add water, sugar and boba pearls in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and let it cool about for 20 minutes.
- Mix tea, sugar, milk, ice cubes and shake to let it chill.
- Divide boba in the glasses, cover with tea, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.