This chili chicken recipe is really easy and quick to prepare and will treat you with a boost of flavors. It’s perfect for busy weeknight dinners and for preparing a tasty meal in just a few minutes.
You can use both fresh or frozen chicken and add some leftovers you have in the fridge to make a complete and nutritious meal.
Pressure Cooker Hot Chili Chicken Cubes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 14 oz black beans canned
- 4 to matoes chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot, then add onion and garlic.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bell pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, black beans, chili powder, cumin and salt and stir well to let the flavors combine.
- Cook for another 2 minutes, until meat browns on each side, then pour chicken stock into your Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for about 20 minutes (according to the size of your chicken chops).
- Release the steam naturally and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!