A yummy instant pot honey soy chicken is a great mixture of sweet and spicy dish. A hearty meal. Honey adds up great taste to it.
Instant Pot Honey Soy Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lb chicken breasts diced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- Take a bowl, add honey, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic and mix well.
- Set this sauce mixture aside.
- Take a bowl, add chicken in it.
- Season with salt, pepper and add cornstarch, coat evenly.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and heat it and then add chicken, cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Take out chicken onto a plate.
- Add ¼ cup water and deglaze using a wooden spoon.
- Turn of the sauté function.
- Add chicken back in the instant pot.
- Add in sauce mixture in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.