One of a simple and easy noodles recipe that the whole family will enjoy to eat… The combo of sweet and spicy flavors creates a rich deliciousness in these noodles.
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8- ounce) package rice noodles
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the chicken breasts, soy sauce, fish sauce, oil, honey, chili paste, garlic cloves and water and mix well.
- Place the rice noodles on top and gently, press into the water.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and immediately, stir in the broccoli and bell peppers.
- Immediately, secure the lid for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and serve with the garnishing of sesame seeds.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.