This is a light yet tempting meal that everyone will enjoy. Chicken coated with honey gives amazing taste.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp water divided
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 2 green onions chopped
- Turn on the instant pot.
- Add all ingredients except cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water and honey.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Add honey and stir well.
- Add cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water divided.
- Select sauté and let it simmer till it becomes thick.
- Serve hot and sprinkle green onions on them.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.