Today we are making something special using the Instant Pot - Our own homemade tabasco sauce!
This recipe is super easy and require only 3 ingredients, so you can get a delicious spicy sauce in less than 20 minutes.
What kind of pepper to use?
You can use Fresno peppers or Cayenne peppers.
What kind of salt to use?
You an use regular salt and get an amazing recipe. If you are feeling fancy, replace it with smoked sea salt.
For how long can I keep it in the fridge?
You can put it in a jar or in a small bottle and keep the tabasco sauce in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Can I freeze it?
Yes. You can freeze the tabasco sauce for up to 3 months.
This tabasco is much better than the store-bought one, so you can enjoy a healthier and tastier version of this lovely sauce.
What to eat with Tabasco Sauce?
In fact... everything! Some examples:
More recipes you gonna like
Instant Pot Tabasco Sauce
- 12 oz fresh hot peppers Fresno, Jalapeno, Cayenne or any type you like
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt or smoked sea salt
- Chop the peppers and remove their stems.
- Press "saute" and place the peppers in the Instant Pot.
- Saute the peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and the apple cider vinegar to cover the peppers and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking tiem is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, blend all the contents and strain the mixture into the jar.
- Eat or keep for later 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂